- You will receive really friendly and professional advice.
- We will follow our own, and other manufacturers' guidelines at all times.
- We will ensure ongoing contact by telephone while we look after your vehicle, as may be required.
- A full explanation of work done will always be provided.
- We will only carry out work requested by you, as may be specified in manufacturers' service schedules, or what we conclude is an industry minimum standard.
- No un-necessary or "selling up" work will be carried out.
- We will always seek your clearance to carry out additional work discovered, unless you have already asked us to service and repair your vehicle as required. Our aim is to ensure you develop a strong feeling of trust in our services, conclude that we do not carry out unnecessary work, and that you always use Border Cars for service, repair and MOT work.
- Your service history log will be stamped and fully completed, to enhance the future value of your vehicle.
- We offer a collection and delivery service within a 5 mile radius (anything more than this may be chargeable), and a loan vehicle on request. Please always ask in advance and note that there is an insurance waiver attached to our loan vehicles
- We will complete a free half-valet on vehicles for services booked in advance (full valets can be quoted for as required)