Border Cars are authorised repairers and MOT Testing for Fiat, Ford, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, ŠKODA and Suzuki. We can also service, MOT and repair all makes of used cars and light commercial vehicles.
It is important to take care of your vehicle with regular servicing and maintenance, and occasional wear and tear repairs. This makes sure it stays safe and reliable, and when you come to trade it in, its resale value is protected.
Our technicians and service advisors will look after your service and repair requirements, air-conditioning checks and service and diagnostic advice, and as all workshops are authorised MOT testing stations, they can attend to your annual MOT when it falls due.
At Border Cars:
- You will receive really friendly and professional advice.
- We will follow our own, and other manufacturers' guidelines at all times.
- We will ensure ongoing contact by telephone while we look after your vehicle, as may be required.
- A full explanation of work done will always be provided.
- We will only carry out work requested by you, as may be specified in manufacturers' service schedules, or what we conclude is an industry minimum standard.
- No un-necessary or "selling up" work will be carried out.
- We will always seek your clearance to carry out additional work discovered, unless you have already asked us to service and repair your vehicle as required. Our aim is to ensure you develop a strong feeling of trust in our services, conclude that we do not carry out unnecessary work, and that you always use Border Cars for service, repair and MOT work.
- Your service history log will be stamped and fully completed, to enhance the future value of your vehicle.
- We offer a collection and delivery service within a 5 mile radius (anything more than this may be chargeable), and a loan vehicle on request. Please always ask in advance and note that there is an insurance waiver attached to our loan vehicles
- We will complete a free half-valet on vehicles for services booked in advance (full valets can be quoted for as required)
Tyre Rotation Service
Did you know that tyre rotation is an important part of maintaining your vehicle? It provides a more uniform wear of tyres and extends their overall lifespan.
For just £24.00 we will not only rotate your tyres but we will also:
- Advice on tyre wear
- Adjust the pressure as necessary
- Clean dirt from the valves
- Remove stones or other foreign objects
- Wash & Vac your vehicle
- Complete a Vehicle Health Check
- Go on give your tyres some TLC!
Go on give your tyres some TLC!Book Now
Service and MOT Booking
By giving your email address and/or mobile number you are confirming that you are happy to occasionally receive news and offers from Border Cars via email or SMS.